Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty Power Mobility Scooter
Vendor: Drive Medical
This product has 1 or more options to select before adding to cart
From its distinctive look to class-leading performance, we have stopped at nothing to create the new standard in heavy duty scooters. The Cobra GT4 boasts a dynamic, modern design and incorporates cutting edge technological advancements to provide the most attractive, highest performance scooter available. In addition, the Cobra provides maximum comfort with a smooth, stable ride and a deluxe Captain's Seat available in your choice of 20" or 22" widths. Experience a new age in scooter design with the Cobra GT4.Features and Benefits
- Hazard lights, turn signals and reflectors for superb visibility
- Dual rear view mirrors, positioning belt included, anti-tip wheels, Easy, freewheel mode
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest
- Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting,State-of-the-art control panel
- "High/Low" switch for instant speed control
- Full size Sport Style Captain's Seats in 20" or 22" widths
- Large, air-filled, low-profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality, "Blade" style alloy wheel rims
- Actual Product Weight: 340 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 191 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 75AH
- Battery Weight: 94 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 5A
- Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino II 160A
- Front Wheels: 14" x 4" Pneumatic
- Ground Clearance: 7"
- Max Speed: 10 mph
- Maximum Range: 35 miles
- Motor: 24V x 950W x 5200rpm
- Overall Product Height: 53"
- Overall Product Length: 63"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 14" x 4" Pneumatic
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Weight: 55 lbs
- Seat to Floor Height: 27"-30"
- Turning Radius: 82"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cobragt420cs, cobragt422cs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance Your Equipment & Supplies
Burge Medical Supply has partnered with LoanHero Finance to provide low interest monthly payments to qualified buyers in need of financial assistance to purchase their medical supplies and equipment. The process is completely confidential and can be completed in just a few easy steps.
How does the process of financing work?
It's very simple :
- Find your products in our online store (be sure to record the name, price, etc for later) * Order Must Total $1000 or more to be eligible for financing
- Click on the LoanHero banner located on this page below, or on any product page, or during checkout. (You do not have to complete the checkout process if financing)
- Contact us once you have completed and submitted the online application
- Select and agree to the terms of the loan (you will be required to consent electronically)
- All done! Your purchases will be shipped immediately
If you are uncomfortable with completing the online application yourself, contact us and one of our staff will happily assist you. If you have questions or would just like to discuss our financing option please call. (662) 234-8324 or (888) 927-5728
* You are not obligated to any loan or terms by completing the application or by calling to discuss loan terms. You will have to provide electronic consent before entering into any agreement and may decline the loan before providing consent. Your information is, and will remain, confidential whether you enter into any agreement or not.
Who is Burge Medical Supply?
Burge Medical Supply is currently owned and operated by Ricky D. Burge of Burge Management & Marketing in Oxford, MS. Burge Medical Supply has been in business for the past 13 years and has earned a reputation for excellent service in the surrounding community and abroad.
Learn more about us here: Burge Medical Supply
Our complete contact information: Contact Us
Who is LoanHero™
LoanHero works with merchants and businesses across the United States and provides technology to business that allows them to provide financing to their consumer customers. LoanHero does not provide financing directly to consumers. In order for a consumer to receive financing through the LoanHero platform, the consumer must purchase a good or service through an approved LoanHero merchant or retailer. The LoanHero website (www.loanhero.com) is a merchant facing marketing website used to attract new merchants and retailers to the LoanHero platform. Nothing on this website should be looked at as consumer facing.
View more information and FAQ's here: LoanHero Consumer Information
Ready to Apply?
Click on the banner below to start the application process.