Finance Your Equipment & Supplies
Burge Medical Supply has partnered with LoanHero Finance to provide low interest monthly payments to qualified buyers in need of financial assistance to purchase their medical supplies and equipment. The process is completely confidential and can be completed in just a few easy steps.
How does the process of financing work?
It's very simple :
- Find your products in our online store (be sure to record the name, price, etc for later) * Order Must Total $1000 or more to be eligible for financing
- Click on the LoanHero banner located on this page below, or on any product page, or during checkout. (You do not have to complete the checkout process if financing)
- Contact us once you have completed and submitted the online application
- Select and agree to the terms of the loan (you will be required to consent electronically)
- All done! Your purchases will be shipped immediately
If you are uncomfortable with completing the online application yourself, contact us and one of our staff will happily assist you. If you have questions or would just like to discuss our financing option please call. (662) 234-8324 or (888) 927-5728
* You are not obligated to any loan or terms by completing the application or by calling to discuss loan terms. You will have to provide electronic consent before entering into any agreement and may decline the loan before providing consent. Your information is, and will remain, confidential whether you enter into any agreement or not.
Who is Burge Medical Supply?
Burge Medical Supply is currently owned and operated by Ricky D. Burge of Burge Management & Marketing in Oxford, MS. Burge Medical Supply has been in business for the past 13 years and has earned a reputation for excellent service in the surrounding community and abroad.
Learn more about us here: Burge Medical Supply
Our complete contact information: Contact Us
Who is LoanHero™
LoanHero works with merchants and businesses across the United States and provides technology to business that allows them to provide financing to their consumer customers. LoanHero does not provide financing directly to consumers. In order for a consumer to receive financing through the LoanHero platform, the consumer must purchase a good or service through an approved LoanHero merchant or retailer. The LoanHero website (www.loanhero.com) is a merchant facing marketing website used to attract new merchants and retailers to the LoanHero platform. Nothing on this website should be looked at as consumer facing.
View more information and FAQ's here: LoanHero Consumer Information
Ready to Apply?
Click on the banner below to start the application process.